Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 715

1 members and 714 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Thanks

Re: Any name suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by EthanMG View Post
    I have an exo tera 36x18x18. I was so close to getting a PVC but I was already above my budget so I went the cheaper route. I have a UTH with hot side at 88°. My cold side rn is at 72, but I ordered a ceramic heat emitter that will be in before he gets here to raise cool side to 78°. I live in the south so the humidity in my room is already 55°, so I am really struggling to keep humidity down inside the enclosure even with a screen top . So I’m honestly glad I didn’t go the PVC route. I put black poster board on the sides and tapped a rock background outside the enclosure on the back. I also have some more fake plants coming in tomorrow. I’ll attach a picture of the enclosure. My air temp is also pretty low but the heat emitter will raise that. What will you keep your noodle in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I fill u on the budget thing. I use my PayPal 6 months to pay if it's over 99$ I'll take advantage of this all day long. So with that being said. I already added herpstat 2. I only have 1 snake. But u never know. Once that is paid off in 2 payments, then ill be ordering pvc enclosure, with my PayPal, 6 months to pay.....

as for my ball, she cost 550$ and he offered me free shipping. Out of my own pocket, I only paid 347$ for her.....
    The rest was pretty much free money I do stocks and crypto, But I only sell my crypto....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks
    that tank you have though, is the same one i sometimes think of getting just to put her in there, even came up with a game plan on how to clean the tank, Shop vac, so i dont have to move it no where lol.... then sell it back to my pet store wen im done with it.

we have a local own pet store here in my town, she buys everything off you, Reptile related / pet related , and puts it in the use section up for sale, so i can get cash or store credit, I love store credit they carry lots of new stuff .... and i sell them all my crested gecko, wen they are ready, i have 6 babys on hand, and i will be trading for dome looking 20 gallon tank, from Thrive i think it is, so I can put my 2 adults in a bigger tank, I have 3 adult geckos.
    Last edited by dee151; 07-18-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dee151 View Post
    that tank you have though, is the same one i sometimes think of getting just to put her in there, even came up with a game plan on how to clean the tank, Shop vac, so i dont have to move it no where lol.... then sell it back to my pet store wen im done with it.

we have a local own pet store here in my town, she buys everything off you, Reptile related / pet related , and puts it in the use section up for sale, so i can get cash or store credit, I love store credit they carry lots of new stuff .... and i sell them all my crested gecko, wen they are ready, i have 6 babys on hand, and i will be trading for dome looking 20 gallon tank, from Thrive i think it is, so I can put my 2 adults in a bigger tank, I have 3 adult geckos.
    Yeah I like the tank. It has a small lip where I put led lights, a good size for a male ball python ( if he ends up being a big male I may have to upgrade), has a screen lid to help me lower the humidity, and looks nice and is front opening. Not to mention the price is a lot more appealing then a pvc and it was way easier to find.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EthanMG View Post
    Yeah I like the tank. It has a small lip where I put led lights, a good size for a male ball python ( if he ends up being a big male I may have to upgrade), has a screen lid to help me lower the humidity, and looks nice and is front opening. Not to mention the price is a lot more appealing then a pvc and it was way easier to find.

The pvc enclosure I am buying is focus cube habitat, they sell pvc tops for your tank..

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 572 Posts
    If you want a fancier name/an alternative to Tanner, Tannin. The browns remind me of blackwater aquariums caused by tannins.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagrio For This Useful Post:

EthanMG (07-18-2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snagrio View Post
    If you want a fancier name/an alternative to Tanner, Tannin. The browns remind me of blackwater aquariums caused by tannins.
    Haha good point! It does remind me of that too. Lol everyone has different opinions. I might just wait until I see him in person and then decide

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EthanMG For This Useful Post:

dee151 (07-18-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12