Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,296

3 members and 3,293 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Threaded View

Thanks

So this happened yesterday....

So yesterday I get an email from the local shelter posting they have a "special needs" snake.

Well some of you know that's my thing, adopting snakes needing a good home.

So I send them an email (I'm at work) and they call me back 15 minutes later saying the snake is being transported to their

satellite adoption store which is Pet Smart a half a mile away from my work. They give me the number to Pet Smart.

I call the store talk someone and they say, they don't know if the shelter is transporting or not. I said no worries, I just talked to them

and the snake is on it's way, and could you please hold it until 7pm I'll be there before then, I'm working and right around the corner.

I explain I can take care of the snake with no issues, and have every thing I need to do it. They took my name and said it will be waiting for you.

So this came home with me last night, They gave me the 20 gallon long tank with everything inside (Lego's included).

Of course no belly heat of any type, I did get a package of food, I took the stick on thermometer out already (that was some sticky tape)

I put a couple small reptile basic hides in there for the night and left him? alone. I'll redo the enclosure today and add a heat mat / thermostat.

I'm sure most of you can guess what it is. (in the 2nd pic) So it would probably be wild caught?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gocntry For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (07-01-2021),EL-Ziggy (07-06-2021),nikkubus (07-01-2021)