Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,180

2 members and 1,178 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 602 Posts

Re: New addition incoming...

Quote Originally Posted by WrongPython View Post
    Oh, there will most certainly be pictures! Potentially soon at that -- I anticipate placing the order for Pandora's 4'x2'x2' as early as next week, and the company I'd be ordering from (Custom Reptile Habitats/Maximum Reptile) currently has a 3-4 week lead time for the model I'd like (the Evolution 4). The only thing I'm really waffling over at this point is how much I'd like to spend on functional décor, ie. basking ledges, cork/wood, and fake plants. The more I spend on décor, the longer it'll take me to re-pad the snake budget for Kuzco's eventual upgrade and the solarmeter I should really already have by now.

My goal is to switch everyone over to (what I'm calling) full spectrum heating and lighting over time. I started a thread for the process in the Caging Forum the other day, though the only thing there right now is an angsty ramble. Feel free to talk snake heating and lighting with me there if you're so inclined.
    Those look like sweet enclosures, especially since they allow external mounting. Was just thinking that 2 feet of height's a little short with all the lighting, but if it's mounted externally I withdraw my complaints lmao. I'll have to chat you up on your thread sometime. I'll be building more enclosures myself eventually, when (if) wood prices ever go down.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    She is really something! I love all those speckles and her colors. I bet she is going to be a jaw dropper when she gets a bit older.
    Thank you! I'm already really happy with her, so I can only imagine she'll get better from here.
    0.1 Red Axanthic P. regius | Mazikeen
    E. climacophora | Lan Fan
    C. paulsoni | Inej

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Starscream For This Useful Post:

WrongPython (06-30-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123