Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,954

1 members and 2,953 guests
AR29,
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull

Thread: New PET!

Thanks

Talking New PET!

Oh maaaaaaan! I just HAVE to share!! I just got a baby Columbian yesterday. (Hatched just this July). I was waiting for my 4-footer as an adoption, but the rescue's shipper isn't reliable for the overnighter, and it's too cold to take the chance the poor girl would have to wait a day or more in some warehouse or something. So THAT adoption was put on hold. Hopefully there will be another in Mar-Apr.

N-E-whoooooo there's a local breeder here that does mainly wholesale, but his site said he had some Columbians and Dums avail. still. Was going to get the Dum, high salmon....but he was such a little thing as a runt, and they thought to wait on him....so I got my baby Columbian.

I can't WAIT until my HOME PC is up and running so that I can post some pics! He's really poopy attitude, but right now he's in his tub. He was fed right before I wrote the check and I have to wait the week before starting the socializing anyway....I can hardly keep my hands off of him.

My Pissy Snake (ball) hasn't tagged me, so I'm sure if I get nailed it will be this guy doing it....we'll have to wait and see.

Now I'm doing the Name Game. I was thinking of Naag from Kipling, but I'm not set on it yet. I'm open to suggestions. lol

RuLyn
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Re: New PET!

Congrats on the new addition!
    Christie
    Reptile Geek

Cause when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of
    You might bend, till you break cause its all you can take
    On your knees you look up decide you've had enough
    You get mad you get strong wipe your hands shake it off
    Then you Stand