Hi there,

So I have heard quite a few negatives in regards to hypo & hidden gene woma & was hoping for clarity, more for hypo, as I see they are still incredibly popular. Now for hypo, I like what the gene does, but I have steered clear because I have heard & read that homozygous females are infertile & best kept only as pets. Is this true or only to a degree? I honestly cannot remember offhand what I heard about woma that turned me away but if anyone knows what issues it has & if they are workable I'd appreciate it. Lastly on subject of hypo, can anyone elaborate if Hypo issues also are in the "color" ghost morphs (ie orange ghost). Thank you!

The secondary part of this post is a query that I cannot find an answer to on google. Does GHI prevent the fade out, or at least lessen it, in bananas & CGs? I have seen a few adult combos with GHI or super GHI that are still pretty much what the juveniles look like. I could actually find myself interested in banana now if this is true. Of course I know some animals are unique or maybe there is something else going on in these individuals, but these have been several separate breeders that I have noticed the lack of fade out in.

Thanks a bunch y'all!