Hi (again).
Today my ball python had do his first moult with me (he have 3 years), I think this is a success because he didn't have any sign of moult in his new skin, exept a very little piece near his cloaca (I found him on the moult so I think the piece was simple stuck) but I removed it with some warm water.
The problem is that 10 days ago before he was in shedding I feed him and he accepted a 25/30g mouse (he weighs more or less 700g and it was the first time that I had feed him), but I don't see any trace of poop or urates. It is normal? I was prepared to find in the moult some traces of them but absolutely nothing. I heard that the urates in particular is expelled in some days after the digestion...
I have to feed him in this period? I wanted to feed him some days after the moult but I'm don't know what I have to do...
A note: sorry for the new post but I think that for not finish in the off topic in the previous post was better to open a new.
Disclaimer: I read the feeding list in this site, but I noticed that in my country we give a totally different grammature for ball python and also exotic vets of my state advice this system. We give 1 or 2 25/30g mice every 7 days for ball python that weighs 500g until 1kg and only after that we start to give a 100g rat. So I just listen vets and all italian groups that take care of ball pythons
https://ibb.co/TkXFkdp