Bought what I thought was a good enclosure from Craigslist (48x29x29, bigger than a T10) with extras, had only been used for a monitor for a few months, but when I brought it home it's clear it has issues right off the bat.

The doors are a flimsy plastic and don't even close all the way because of these dumb rubber stoppers, and I have no idea how this lock is supposed to work. The material is plywood. It's silicon sealed but still.

It came with two huge logs, but only one of them has been baked and the other is way too big to cure in my oven so it's useless. A bunch of lamps and bulbs which who knows what's still good, and finally a giant tout with what I'm told is brand new untouched substrate.

This put me $275 in the hole and I feel like a total idiot. It was either I buy something like this, wait a year+ for an actual professional setup, retrofit ANOTHER tank and deal with the same problems all over again, or clumsily try to build something myself. No matter what I was screwed. Feeling discouraged from the hobby altogether after this...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk