Hi, I'm looking to expand my collection to start breeding BPs as a side hobby/potential career (in all honesty, I'd be happy if I just make enough that the animals pay for themselves within 5 years), but I have to do it on a bit of a budget. I don't want to go super-cheap and cut quality out of rack systems, as they're my babies' homes and they deserve to live in a reliable rack. I'm absolutely garbage when it comes to DIY, so it's not a good idea for me to build one myself. I currently just have 4 pieds and a normal, but the normal isn't going to breed; she's old and is just a pet.

I'm aware of CSerpents, that's where I got my initial rack and my 4 pieds are currently in. It's pretty good tbh, and I'm planning on getting one of their incubators later this year. I was just curious if there were any other similar quality sites for racks on a budget, or is CSerpents the best there is for me at the moment? Wouldn't be a bad thing if it is cuz I like the rack I got from them, but I was wondering if there were other options? Planning on expanding the breeding collection to around 15-20 BPs by the end of next year.