Quote Originally Posted by JacksReptiles View Post
I would offer her food once every week. I would get the ambient temp/cool side down to 80 degrees and nothing higher. I would get yourself one of those heat detecting guns and shoot the bottom of the enclusure with and without substrate to see if your temps are good. Cool side no hotter than 80 degrees and hot spot 89-92 degrees. Place a humidity temperature guage in your tank and make sure the humidity is in between 55-60%. If you can't get your humidity to that I would try to get your snake enclosure moved to a smaller room where you can control the humidity better. If you cannot move to a smaller room than try putting a bed sheet over the enclosure to retain the humidity better and if you do that make sure that you monitor the temps because the bed sheet will retain heat more too. Hope that helps. Feel free to post a picture of what your snakes enclosure looks like as well as the room you have her in.
All of the above apart from offering weekly ...

At 4 years I’d be offering every 10 to 14 days ... the latter if it occasionally refuses a feed .

Just an opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro