Hello,

New to the forum and to pet snake ownership. I am still learning the terms here so bare with me please. I just bought a beautiful to me blue eyed leucistic ball python. Bought her February 9th with her tank to reduce stress to her new home and let her acclimate for a few days. So after a few days I noticed what I thought was substrate on her nose but after getting a closer look it appears to be a scab. I will try to post a picture so you can let me know what you think. And she is going to shred again soon I assume as her eyes are becoming cloudy. Will the shed fix the issue or make things worse?

Some background on her, have not seen her once on the top screen of her enclosure since I have had her. Her analog temp and humidity guages were bad so I know her humidity has been bad and her temp was not to far off and the proof was her bad shed( in pieces when I got her. Also now that I think about it her top of her nose scales looked kinda dry and wrinkly if that makes any sense. Maybe bad she’s as one of her eyes did not completely shed it seems.