Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,380

2 members and 3,378 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Threaded View

Thanks

What brand of hide is this?

Hey all! First time BP owner and first time poster here. I received my adult ball python Luna from a friend, and was given all her supplies with her. The decor included one rock-style hide, which is the perfect size for her. She fits perfectly inside, seems comfortable and safe, and prefers it over any other hides I’ve gotten her so far.

My problem is, I want to get a matching hide for the cool side of the tank, or at least one of the same size, so she doesn’t have to choose between comfort or temp. But I can’t seem to find any hides in stores that are the perfect size. I’ve gotten a few and they’re either too small and she doesn’t fit, or too big so that she’s not being hugged on all sides (which I hear is what they prefer?).

Ideally I just want to get the exact same hide, but can’t find it anywhere. There’s no brand name on it and I haven’t found it on popular websites. I’ll attach a picture below. It’s about 11” long x 9” wide x 4” tall. Anyone know what it is? Could be roughly 5 years old.

[IMG]file:///Users/Adam/Downloads/IMG-2055.jpg[/IMG]

Would also be happy with rec’s for a same size hide that would fit a 4’ ball python comfortably and snugly. I just don’t want to buy a bunch of hides online without knowing they’re a good size, since shipping and returning is a pricey hassle.

EDIT: Figuring out how to attach the photo. It didn't work like I thought it would!
    Last edited by Thegadealer; 01-14-2021 at 12:34 AM.