Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,832

1 members and 2,831 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks

Price For Pinstripe & Mojave

Hi. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I’d like a fair estimate on prices to sell my snakes and tanks for.

Samson is a Mojave ball Python hatched on 8/19/2014. He is now 1771g. His tank is a 40 gallon. What should I price him at separately as well as together?

Delilah is a Pinstripe ball Python hatched on 7/5/2014. She’s now 1433g. Her tank is a 55 gallon. Again ... What should I price her at separately as well as together?

Thanks for your help.
    Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
    1.0 Mojave - Samson
    0.1 Pinstripe - Delilah

Thanks

Re: Price For Pinstripe & Mojave

It really depends on where you live and what the local market for snakes and setups are going for in that area. I live in the PNW and a mojave male that is a full grown adult would go for around $125. 20 gallon tanks go for around $50 or higher. The female pinstripe would go for around $200 and her tank for around $130. This info is purely based on what I've seen on craigslist, offer-up and morph market I suggest checking out these sites to see what things are going for in your area

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thanks

Re: Price For Pinstripe & Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by Openeyes View Post
    It really depends on where you live and what the local market for snakes and setups are going for in that area. I live in the PNW and a mojave male that is a full grown adult would go for around $125. 20 gallon tanks go for around $50 or higher. The female pinstripe would go for around $200 and her tank for around $130. This info is purely based on what I've seen on craigslist, offer-up and morph market I suggest checking out these sites to see what things are going for in your area

Oops I misread.. The 50 gallon tank would easily go for $200 in my local area