Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,718

1 members and 2,717 guests
AR29,
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: ID my ball pythons morph

A bit late to the game here, but she definitely looks like an Enchi Bumblebee (Enchi, Pastel & Spider) to me. That X on her head is a dead giveaway for Enchi in Bumblebee (although there are a couple of other morphs that will do that, but Enchi is by far the most common of them) -- I don't think that there's Fire in there, based on the amount of "browning" along her back that usually gets reduced by Fire. You're definitely right about her being underweight and you seem to have an excellent plan in place. Good job! Beautiful snake!

Thanks

Re: ID my ball pythons morph

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagMorphs View Post
    A bit late to the game here, but she definitely looks like an Enchi Bumblebee (Enchi, Pastel & Spider) to me. That X on her head is a dead giveaway for Enchi in Bumblebee (although there are a couple of other morphs that will do that, but Enchi is by far the most common of them) -- I don't think that there's Fire in there, based on the amount of "browning" along her back that usually gets reduced by Fire. You're definitely right about her being underweight and you seem to have an excellent plan in place. Good job! Beautiful snake!
    No worries at all, I appreciate you taking the time to share. I think I will definitely go with Enchi Bumblebee Thank you! She has done great, feeding regularly and putting on weight like a champ. She is just under 1,000 grams now. I love her feed response, definitely one of my most consistent and strong eaters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12