Hey!

So this is my first breeding season and I seem to be running into issues (or its simply lack of experience in breeding). So I was going to wait till next season to begin my breeding adventure because I would have had more males and females at breeding size. However this year, my Stinger Bee female reached 1500g and my Banana Fire male reached 700g and my female seemed to be cool seeking in her 40gal glass enclosure. Well I decided to pair them up early Nov and never saw a full lock but the female was tail wagging and every time I looked in the tank they were laying coiled together. This happened twice and then my rack finally arrived and I moved all my BP's to their respective tubs. Now that my female is in the rack, she doesn't seem to be cool seeking or bowl wrapping any more (from what ive seen). Is this something you guys have seen in the past? Will she still build on her hot spot? Also my day time hot spot is 89-90F with ambient temps in the 77-80F with my night hot spot 84-85. I figured beings those two being breeding size and eating well, it would give me a shot at making few mistakes now and learning compared to next year when my Axanthics and pieds reach breeding size. I'm open to all suggestions and recommendations. Thanks in advance