Weird title, weird problem. I haven't heard of something like this happening before, so would appreciate some thoughts. Also, if anything looks off with husbandry let me know.
Basic info: year old 3 foot ball python, fed F/T rats (the store I get them from is terrible at rat labeling but they're between 10-15% of her body weight) once every other week. Lives in an Animal Plastics T8 with 2 hides one for hot one for cool, big water dish, and a bunch of branches and fake foliage. Hot spot 90, cool spot 80, heated by vivarium electronics 80 watt RHP, hooked on ve-200 thermostat. I try to keep humidity around 50-60, and ambient air temps around 75-80. She acts normal, looks normal and eats like a champ.

The problem: for about two months, I've been occasionally finding her cold in her tank. At some point during the night, she tries to climb on the cord of her RHP panel, she pulls out the plug on her RHP with her big body, and the temp drops. Ambient temp in my room, where her tank is, is around 60 on semi-cold days and will likely dip to 40 on cold winter days (gets lower during the night) and I'm really worried that she's going to get an RI or flat out die one of these times. The solutions I've tried:
Put in a ton more climbing branches, because she thinks she's a tree python. This fixed the problem for a week, then the branches got boring. She does still like/climb around on them (does it pretty much every night) but she still climbs on the cord and yanks it out.
Hot glued the plug in place. This was my nuclear fix. It worked for a month (and I'd still catch her climbing on the cord loop sometimes) but she pulled it out, glue and all, sometime last night. Poor snake had been at 55 degrees for who knows how long when I woke up. I never want this to happen again, but she keeps finding ways to pull it out! I reglued it and glued the cord as close to the sides of the tank as I could to make it less appealing, but I'm still worried. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated-I'm worried I'm doing something wrong with husbandry.... Though maybe I just have a unique trouble snake.
She's great and I love her, but I need this to stop.