Hello, I have had a female BP for about 6 weeks now. She is currently in a 10gal in which she fits perfectly. My fiancé offered to buy me a PVC enclosure for Christmas since I wanted to get one for when she needs to be moved to a larger enclosure. Here’s my dilemma, would a adult female be comfortable in the T4 from AP? Which I believe is the 36x24x15, or would she be more comfortable in the T8? Which is the 48x24x12. The reason I’m asking is because i want to know if an adult F BP has to be housed in the T8 to be comfortable with 2 hides and a water bowl, or would be she fine in the T4? Also, i wanted to just get the enclosure that that she can spend her adult life in. When she grows out of the 10 gal, would the T8 be too big even if i cluttered it with hides and other things to not allow for much open space? I just didn’t want to have to get the T4 for when she grows out of the 10 and then the 48 when she grows out of the 36, if she wouldn’t be comfortable in the 36 as an adult. Thank you!