Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,758

1 members and 1,757 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Incomplete shed.

So I posted a thread yesterday about what to do for an incomplete shed. I have a hatchling BP that I have had for about 2 weeks. I followed the instructions I was given and pretty much all of it is now off. I did this last night. Once I got up to the head, that’s when it become much more difficult. She was all ready super stressed and she did so well with what I had to put her through with only having her for almost 2 weeks(saturday). Once I got to her head, she started getting much more stressed and that’s when she started striking a lot. I took a few bites and I figured she had enough for the night. She still has some shed that is left on the top of her head and sides of face. I’m on my lunch break at work right now, I made sure the humidity was great this morning, and then I made it home to check on her and the humidity is about 73%. And heat temps are good as well. I’m wondering if I should try again tonight when I get home, or give her a day to chill out? I just want to do what’s best by her. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jdrum6; 10-21-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,897 Times in 2,992 Posts

Re: Incomplete shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdrum6 View Post
    So I posted a thread yesterday about what to do for an incomplete shed. I have a hatchling BP that I have had for about 2 weeks. I followed the instructions I was given and pretty much all of it is now off. I did this last night. Once I got up to the head, that’s when it become much more difficult. She was all ready super stressed and she did so well with what I had to put her through with only having her for almost 2 weeks(saturday). Once I got to her head, she started getting much more stressed and that’s when she started striking a lot. I took a few bites and I figured she had enough for the night. She still has some shed that is left on the top of her head and sides of face. I’m on my lunch break at work right now, I made sure the humidity was great this morning, and then I made it home to check on her and the humidity is about 73%. And heat temps are good as well. I’m wondering if I should try again tonight when I get home, or give her a day to chill out? I just want to do what’s best by her. Thanks.
    You should have just bumped or added to that thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Damnit. I shoulda thought of that.

Thanks

I’ll repost in that one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdrum6 For This Useful Post:

Zincubus (10-21-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,897 Times in 2,992 Posts