Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,092

1 members and 3,091 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Couriers/online purchasing advice/recomendations if any

Hiya guys and gals.
    I'm wondering if anyone has experience of buying reptiles online and delivered somewhere in the UK. I'm debating whether this is a good idea or not. It's either buy online or go miles and miles... And I mean miles.. To find anything other than normal royals if that makes sense. While I'm happy to spend the extra cash on train fair and accommodation over night (I live near Newcastle and everything I have seen hatchling wise I would be interested in are mostly on London).. I still run the risk of being let down once paid for all of this and heading down. Is it a case of waiting until there are more options closer to home or is there a way I can get a new little baby a lot sooner?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 534 Posts

Re: Couriers/online purchasing advice/recomendations if any

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiehelpme View Post
    Hiya guys and gals.
    I'm wondering if anyone has experience of buying reptiles online and delivered somewhere in the UK. I'm debating whether this is a good idea or not. It's either buy online or go miles and miles... And I mean miles.. To find anything other than normal royals if that makes sense. While I'm happy to spend the extra cash on train fair and accommodation over night (I live near Newcastle and everything I have seen hatchling wise I would be interested in are mostly on London).. I still run the risk of being let down once paid for all of this and heading down. Is it a case of waiting until there are more options closer to home or is there a way I can get a new little baby a lot sooner?
    Have you checked out Predator BP on morphmarket? I'm not in the UK but I watch Richard, the owner, on youtube and I would 100% trust him to ship me a snake. He's down in Rochester but says he ships regionally, so it might be work taking a look. He only has like 6-7 BPs up right now, but they're good looking 2020 hatchlings.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugsplox For This Useful Post:

Newbiehelpme (10-07-2020)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    An experienced breeder should know what they're doing with shipping. Other option would be to watch for shows closer to your area.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chakup For This Useful Post:

Newbiehelpme (10-07-2020)

Thanks

Re: Couriers/online purchasing advice/recomendations if any

Thank you both.
    Have got in contact with the guy mentioned and am looking at one or two... Bumblebee or spider.. Although I'm not looking to update my collection too quickly.. Choosing between the two seem hard work haha