Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 601

1 members and 600 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks

Champagne combo ID

Hello all,

I need some input on two hatchlings from an enchi fire leopard x champagne pairing.

I find champs somewhat hard to identify due to the variations within champs as a singlegene, but this guy seems a bit different for a singlegene. I am thinking fire champ, even though I would expect them to be brighter, the reason is that I've seen people label fire champs that looks like this one. I think he seems to be a bit funky for just being a singlegene as his head is also very orange, so any thoughts?

Then we have this one, she is def enchi champagne+ but I am a bit unsure on the rest. I kinda want to say she is leopard as well, maybe even fire too?

Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Champagne combo ID

I think the first one is a champagne leopard, and the second one an enchi leopard champagne. There's no fire that I can see, fire would make it a lot brighter than it is. Here is an example of a fire leopard champagne: http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...-fire-leopard/
    here is an enchi leopard champagne: https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/rep...pythons/155020

I couldn't find a fire leopard enchi champagne, but the leopard fire champagne is already a lot brighter than the latter. Hope that helps!