Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,126

1 members and 3,125 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Has anyone ordered from hardware-decour.com?

Has anyone ever ordered from https://www.hardware-decor.com/? I'm very interested in some of their products, and they're soooo much cheaper than I've seen absolutely anywhere else... But I can't find a single review for them anywhere online (Only found the site through a 9 year old youtube video), and when I've e-mailed and called via their contact page I have yet to get a response after a week. Kinda thinking this is one of those "too good to be true" scenarios, since the way shipping works you can get it for free with a $45+ order or end up paying like $24 in just shipping for a $8 item.

I wanna get some of their 4' rolling door tracts for cabinets, they look like they'd be perfect for a sliding glass door enclosure... And while they're still like $50 per set that's still easily half the price I've been able to find online or in stores. Or maybe does someone have a recommendation on where I can get sliding door tracts from? The only other options I've found are amazon (Only has plastic tracts, not a fan of those) or the good old U channel + flat metal bars from Home Depot (Which all together costs like $50 per enclosure just for the tracks, and unlike the ones on hardware-decour they're just plain sliding tracts and not actually rolling ones)

BPnet Senior Member Lord Sorril's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,197 Times in 1,091 Posts

Re: Has anyone ordered from hardware-decour.com?

-A quick search online shows 100% negative results from multiple reviews where people are sent inferior products that are so low quality that they are unusable.
    -Their contact phone number is not registered
    -They say that their products ship international, directly from the supplier...
    -There are spelling errors on the website which suggests that English is not the preferred language or is someone with rudimentary intelligence

I would not buy from this site...
    *.* TNTC

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sorril For This Useful Post:

bcr229 (09-09-2020),Caitlin (09-09-2020),GoingPostal (09-09-2020),jmcrook (09-09-2020),Toad37 (09-09-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sorril View Post
    -A quick search online shows 100% negative results from multiple reviews where people are sent inferior products that are so low quality that they are unusable.
    -There are spelling errors on the website which suggests that English is not the preferred language or is someone with rudimentary intelligence

Where did you find reviews? Every time I try looking for it I find nothing... Not on review sites, not on google, absolutely nothing. Find a lot for home decour hardware but that's a different website.

Thanks
    I finally found what I was looking for on Amazon for cheaper actually (these things are a friggin pain to find) but still curious where you found the reviews If you found so many then I must be doing something wrong but I'll be damned if I know what, tried again today searching
    "hardware-decour" -"home decour hardware"
    and still couldn't find reviews for the right site
    Last edited by Chaos-n-Dissonance; 09-09-2020 at 02:24 PM.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sorril View Post

Also, a big red flag is the high shipping costs if you need to return something or buy individual items. Websites like Wish operates in the same way: these are Chinese or overseas companies that sell low quality work for a low price. They make their money by selling as much as they can to you in bulk, hence the push for bulk buying. They usually 'mimic' the look of a product not made or belonging to them, giving you the wrong impression. Not only are many of these cheap products easy to fail and break (they did not make them to last on purpose), another concern is safety such as what type of material or paint that you and your pet can get exposed to. If it seems to be too good to be true, it is.
    Last edited by Cheesenugget; 09-09-2020 at 03:27 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheesenugget For This Useful Post:

bcr229 (09-09-2020),GoingPostal (09-09-2020)