Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 516

4 members and 512 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 72,072
Threads: 246,090
Posts: 2,549,837
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Kimk
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: Welcome Medusa

  1. #41
    BPnet Senior Member Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2014
    Location
    Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    4,699
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 750 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Albinos will always be my favourites


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I always wanted one but cost got in the way. But when I held her, there was no coming back from it. I had to get her. She has been a joy every since.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kam For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (02-06-2021),richardhind1972 (12-27-2020),Zincubus (12-27-2020)

  3. #42
    BPnet Senior Member Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2014
    Location
    Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    4,699
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 750 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    It is official. Feed number 14 is in the books. She went from a large fuzzy rat to a small rat pup! She now have a “I just had a meal” look instead of “I drank too much water and now I am bloated” look. The rat fuzzies were giving her the “look at from the side, do I look fat” look all while having a perfect 6 pack. Also I noticed she was cruising a little bit more than usual.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kam For This Useful Post:

    richardhind1972 (01-08-2021)

  5. #43
    BPnet Veteran KevinK's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-16-2011
    Location
    The Land of Beer and Cheese
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    704
    Thanked 972 Times in 452 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Albinos will always be my favourites


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I remember seeing the first ones in Reptiles magazine with the full page spread pictures as a kid and it’s truly what got me into snakes. I thought it was the most beautiful animal I had seen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinK For This Useful Post:

    Kam (01-08-2021)

  7. #44
    BPnet Senior Member Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2014
    Location
    Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    4,699
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 750 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    I know it’s been a while. But I am happy to teleport that Medusa has had meal number 15. What I am not happy report is the wait time. Which was technically not all my fault intentionally. Long story short in New Year’s Eve, I was diagnosed with Covid pneumonia and I have been pretty much locked away from normality. 95% of that was my actual fear. Today marks the first day back to normality for me. As well as her first feed in over a month because I fed her last on December 27th.

    To say I shed a tear or two when I finally saw my scaly baby was an understatement. Hopefully we are back on a regular schedule.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kam For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (02-06-2021),dakski (02-06-2021),nikkubus (02-06-2021),richardhind1972 (02-06-2021)

  9. #45
    BPnet Veteran richardhind1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2017
    Location
    derbyshire, uk
    Posts
    4,521
    Thanks
    10,431
    Thanked 6,950 Times in 3,106 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Really glad your OK mate,.
    Glad to hear reptiles ate too for you

    Covid really is no walk in the park that's for sure is it,
    Hopefully your over the worst now matejust take it easy

    Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richardhind1972; 02-06-2021 at 06:08 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to richardhind1972 For This Useful Post:

    Kam (02-06-2021)

  11. #46
    Bogertophis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-28-2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,226
    Thanks
    22,134
    Thanked 14,243 Times in 8,906 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    I know it’s been a while. But I am happy to teleport that Medusa has had meal number 15. What I am not happy report is the wait time. Which was technically not all my fault intentionally. Long story short in New Year’s Eve, I was diagnosed with Covid pneumonia and I have been pretty much locked away from normality. 95% of that was my actual fear. Today marks the first day back to normality for me. As well as her first feed in over a month because I fed her last on December 27th.

    To say I shed a tear or two when I finally saw my scaly baby was an understatement. Hopefully we are back on a regular schedule.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, wow, I'm so glad you're doing okay now, Kam. FYI, that's not a great way to celebrate the New Year. But getting over it sure is!
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

    Kam (02-06-2021),richardhind1972 (02-07-2021)

  13. #47
    BPnet Senior Member Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2014
    Location
    Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    4,699
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 750 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    Really glad your OK mate,.
    Glad to hear reptiles ate too for you

    Covid really is no walk in the park that's for sure is it,
    Hopefully your over the worst now matejust take it easy

    Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk
    Thank you! I am negative but the residuals of it is kicking my but. But I am glad that my symptoms were mild and my greatest set back was the pneumonia. I only went out today because I am finally negative.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kam For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (02-06-2021),richardhind1972 (02-07-2021)

  15. #48
    BPnet Senior Member Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2014
    Location
    Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    4,699
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 750 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Oh, wow, I'm so glad you're doing okay now, Kam. FYI, that's not a great way to celebrate the New Year. But getting over it sure is!
    Yes it has been a long road. I don’t want to say stressful because I have been keeping my thoughts on other things. But I am truest thankful for getting over it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kam For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (02-06-2021)

  17. #49
    BPnet Veteran nikkubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-20-2018
    Posts
    990
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 629 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    Thank you! I am negative but the residuals of it is kicking my but. But I am glad that my symptoms were mild and my greatest set back was the pneumonia. I only went out today because I am finally negative.
    It can take a good long while to fully recover. Take it easy on yourself for a while. Hope you heal a heck of a lot faster than I did. I've got a bad habit of "Oh I'm feeling fine now!" *does a bunch of normal activity like nothing was ever wrong, and regresses badly*
    7.22 BP 1.4 corn 1.1 SD retic 0.1 hognose

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikkubus For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (02-07-2021),Kam (02-06-2021),richardhind1972 (02-07-2021)

  19. #50
    BPnet Senior Member Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2014
    Location
    Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    4,699
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 750 Posts

    Re: Welcome Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    It can take a good long while to fully recover. Take it easy on yourself for a while. Hope you heal a heck of a lot faster than I did. I've got a bad habit of "Oh I'm feeling fine now!" *does a bunch of normal activity like nothing was ever wrong, and regresses badly*
    Yeah. I’m not in a rush to get back out there. Judy taking it day by day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kam For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (02-07-2021),nikkubus (02-06-2021),richardhind1972 (02-07-2021)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1