Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 896

0 members and 896 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Fantastic job!!! For coming up with everything on the fly and being so proactive you really did awesome!!! Honestly, for pulling all that together in one day it looks fantastic and covers pretty much all bases.

The other members gave great advice and I can't think of anything to add that they haven't said.

Once you get the plants you can redo it however you like, you obviously have the right idea. I'm sure however you set it up will be great.
    Once set up I would try not to mess around in her enclosure much more. At that point it's probably best to let her acclimate.

Oh, I did think of one thing to add... You might benefit from adding some clutter and something on top of the new hide. What you have is great, but being transparent it may not offer her the security she's looking for. They like it snug and dark. You can crumple up some newspaper or something for inside. You could even grab some rocks from the forest. Just give them a quick wash like the branches. Then you can boil them. I just barely get the water boiling, just hot enough so it's bubbling a little bit. I leave them in for 20 minutes or so. Let them cool down, they'll stay hot for a while. But then you're good to go. I have rocks in a bunch of my hides.

Having a few branches and rocks will also help when the snake sheds. They need something to rub against to get the shed started and will use it to help the shed along the way if needed.

Anyway, I rambled enough...
    What you have already is awesome and will work great. Another minor tweak or two can't hurt, but that's completely up to you.

Keep up the great work!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craiga 01453 For This Useful Post:

ATARI (08-22-2020),ballpythonluvr (08-22-2020),Mr. Misha (08-22-2020),Namea (08-23-2020)

Thanks
    dont wanna revive a dead thread of mine, but here is a month later update of her tank!
    https://ibb.co/7nJwkYL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ATARI For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (09-16-2020)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456