Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,502

2 members and 2,500 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Animal Plastics rack systems

Anyone ever use the racks from animal Plastics? I am considering buying a full set of racks from them. Hatchling, adult, sub-adult. Anyone have any experience with them, or know how well-built and reliable these racks are?

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Animal Plastics rack systems

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    Anyone ever use the racks from animal Plastics? I am considering buying a full set of racks from them. Hatchling, adult, sub-adult. Anyone have any experience with them, or know how well-built and reliable these racks are?
    85% Of my racks are AP, I have economy line V18 tubs racks (custom order), economy line V35s tubs racks (custom order), I have AP economy line 32/15 quarts tubs racks, and I have AP enclosed 32 quarts tub racks, I also had a economy line 40 quarts tubs rack.

Products and customer are top notch, the down side lead time is getting longer (20 weeks right now)

My only complain would be the economy line using 40 quarts or V70 quarts tubs they are a little too wobbly for me, smaller size tub they are perfect.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

I'm going to spring for the fully enclosed racks. The 330, 70 and 570 racks. I see people using the ars tubs in these racks, is there a reason for this?

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    I'm going to spring for the fully enclosed racks. The 330, 70 and 570 racks. I see people using the ars tubs in these racks, is there a reason for this?
    Ars tubs and freedom breeder tubs are some of the best tubs on the market, so are vision now anything that is your storage type tub (sterilite, rubbermaid etc) comes with 3 issues, they have groves which are a pain to clean, they are re-designed every so many years and no longer have the same dimensions, or are discontinued all together (problematic if you don't have extra and break one.)
    Deborah Stewart