Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,663

1 members and 2,662 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Registered User Indythecrystalsnake's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this actual eye damage or just a retained cap??

Hey I am new to this forum, and this is my first post. My 2 yo male banana, Draco, usually doesn't have great sheds. I bought a humidifier that I am going to start using to hopefully help with his hydration. He recently shed and he had one or two pieces clinging onto his scales. He also has a strange look to his eyes. I am trying to post pics here but not sure how. It doesn't look like the cap is there but there are white cracks going along both his eyes. Almost looks like lightning going across. They don't look cloudy, or have pieces hanging off. They are perfectly smooth and clear except for the white lines. I don't know if this is a damaged eye cap or if his eyes themselves are damaged?? Should i just wait for his next shed and bump up his humidity and hope for the best? With the exception of the jagged white lines across his eyes he is very healthy. I can post pics if someone could explain how, I just don't see any way to do it besides a place to put an online photo. Thanks for any advice!

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Is this actual eye damage or just a retained cap??

Can you post a picture (you can download tapatalk on your phone and post a picture from there) there are different possible scenario and a picture would shed more light on the issue.
    Deborah Stewart