Since buying the ball python with her enclosure a little over a week ago, I've been "bitten" so to speak. I purchased a second nearly identical enclosure from a local breeder that makes them and just purchased a Pro Products radiant heat panel for that one just now. I chatted with Bob some and since it's an identical enclosure and already have one of his panels in my current enclosure and another snake of the same species (or one very similar in size and requirements) will be going into the new one, I figured I'd just order the exact same product. Unfortunately, it's about a 2 week lead time to get it built and shipped, but I'll never get it built if I don't get started.

This will give me some time to order some good snake hides and decor as I don't really want to cheap out and use dollar store plastic tubs with a hole cut in them, it'd drive me crazy knowing I had cheaped out like that lol Maybe I should find ways to save money here and there, I also got bit by the tarantula bug as well.