Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,901

1 members and 1,900 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Anyone know where I can find these tuns for a rack?

So I am cleaning out my reptile basics hatchling rack I bought a few yrs ago and need to replace about half the tubs, it has been in storage and they were either broken or lost, heck was just thinking of replacing them all. But I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them. Does anyone know where I can buy the IRIS tubs for the hatchling rack? Measurements are12 5/8L x 7 1/4W x 4H. Thanks for any help

Thanks
    Streller
    1.0 Normal - Poseidon - Adult
    0.1 Lesser YB - Amphitrite - Adult

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Your best bet is try directly from IRIS https://www.irisusainc.com/ I know they do have retail store and sell online, now the issue with brands like Iris, Sterilite and others is that they change their tubs every so often and sizes may no longer be available.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Re: Anyone know where I can find these tuns for a rack?

Quote Originally Posted by Lana's_mom View Post
    So I am cleaning out my reptile basics hatchling rack I bought a few yrs ago and need to replace about half the tubs, it has been in storage and they were either broken or lost, heck was just thinking of replacing them all. But I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them. Does anyone know where I can buy the IRIS tubs for the hatchling rack? Measurements are12 5/8L x 7 1/4W x 4H. Thanks for any help
    I don't stop by here often, but I just happened to see this post after trying to hunt down the same tubs. Those IRIS tubs have been discontinued. The tubs that come with the CSerpents rack are also IRIS, but they are the line that is manufactured for The Container Store.

I tested the fit since I own both of these racks. The CSerpents tubs are smaller that the RBI. In fact, they are small enough to actually nest inside the RBI tubs. The GOOD news is that they are exactly the same height, so you can use them without having to worry about escape.

My RBI rack is in good condition but half the tubs got crushed when I moved. Luckily you can use the other tubs in a pinch.