Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,086

0 members and 3,086 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

What morph is he?

I bought a ball python back in March as a non pregnant banana female. 3 days ago she laid 7 fertile eggs. 2 breeders have had her and paired her with no success.

First breeder paired her with a male I'm not sure of the morph early in 2019 and again in November. She was then shipped to Ireland and bred with an enchi het clown male in December and I got her in March. As far as I know this is her first clutch

Is there a chance the first male could be the father and if so does anyone know what morph he is so I know what I'm looking for when they hatch. Thank you. Also sorry if it should be in the breeding section.

Pictures attached:

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: What morph is he?

The male is some sort of Pied combos sadly not having produced it and since many combos can be relatively similar there is no way to tell for sure (you would think the so called breeder would know what animals he puts together )

Can she be gravid with the first male? Yes
    Can she be gravid with the second male? Yes
    Can she be gravid with both? Yes

Therefore anything that comes out and that is normal looking or banana cannot be attributed to either male since you would not know which one did it.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Re: What morph is he?

Oh lovely, should be an interesting clutch so. The first breeder is from Italy and I got him off the 2nd breeder (in Ireland) who told me enchi het clown was what he paired and he showed me a picture of the male above that the other fella paired her with but never mentioned what he was so i sent the first breeder a message a few weeks ago and got no reply.