I have a young ball python that I got about 3 months ago and she will not eat in my care and seems really stressed. I have been keeping ball pythons for over 8 years and boas over 10 years and this is the first young snake to give me problems. Her temps have been 90 on the hot spot using belly heat with humidity between 60 and 80 percent. I had her in a small see through plastic tub on newspaper and hides for the first 2 months and she would just defensively strike at the rodent and not eat. After 2 months I moved her to my Freedom Breeder rack because she is not a hatchling (has some size on her) and I thought she would benefit from more privacy (non-see through tub). I have her on aspen bedding in the tub with hot spot again at 90 and humidity between 60 and 80 percent. She has been in the rack for a month and still will not eat. I tried a large live mouse today and she repeatedly defensively struck at it, but was not interested in eating. It has now been 3 months and she has not been handled at all. Should I try something else or just try to wait it out. She's still a good weight, but I'm getting worried for her. Here's a picture from today after she refused her live mouse.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk