Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,123

0 members and 2,123 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Help ID My Rescue?

Hey there! I found this guy listed for rehoming, when we got him in he was covered in stuck shed patches and had retained eyecaps. Assumed to be a normal since he'd been passed around a bit before I got to him and the previous owner didn't really know anything aside from the fact that he's supposedly around 1.5 years old and originally, way back in the line, from a breeder. Not helpful at all. He's bounced back amazingly and is currently on track to gaining weight and looking a little less... wrinkly, but when the shed came off we got a bit of a surprise. He's very vibrantly colored and has a VERY brightly yellow belly, and some extremely lightly colored eyes.

Took these pictures of him (and as much of his belly as he'd permit, not fantastic but he's a serial wiggler) on a white background for reference. Mystery boy on the bottom, sausage butt normal on top for comparison. He also definitely has the 'mickey mouse' head stamp characteristic of yellowbelly (though faint) and I'm wondering if anyone has a clue as to what's possibly kicking around genetics-wise with him? If he is the age I was told, I'm assuming he's had plenty of time to brown out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phirou For This Useful Post:

dr del (04-19-2020)