Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,597

3 members and 2,594 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,034
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jeremymichels
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Upgrading my boa cage, help me choose!

Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    T18 is 5’.
    60”=5’
    72”=6’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oof. That’s ok, I can message them and get see if I can swap for the 6, or just keep the 5 whenever it shows up as we have a few animals lol
    I should be more observant of what im purchasing, however in my defense it’s been... weird, latley.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

You can surely have it changed. No way it’s shipping in less than 4-5 months at best anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Upgrading my boa cage, help me choose!

Yeah I know. I’ll take a closer look and and get one of the 6ft options. I figured get the t8 for now so I can have something to look at and decide if I’m going to get 4 or so more t8’s or not. Have 2 leopard geckos that I could split a t8 and that would be awesome, plus it all stacks. I’ve only used fish tanks and the exo front opening, and a tub rack like 6 years ago that’s long gone. Does it come with a sealant or should I buy some? Have seen a few set up videos online but they all leave out a few steps each lol
    Ninja edit
    I also have heat mats and t stats, but have ordered flexiwat setups and am eyeing the spyder multi units (why can’t redline come in a larger probe count!)

I’ve noticed these pvc sites are all pushing rhp’s but I’m not sure if I know enough to go they route with them. I’ve always used the tape
    Last edited by Solidsnek; 04-24-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dakski View Post
    Boas tend to do fine in bigger tanks even if they are smaller, provided they have enough hides, etc. I moved my 1 year and 3 month old male BI into a 6X2' and he's doing great and growing and gobbling down food, and is still a totally chill animal.

I have all Boaphile tanks and love them. I cannot comment on current lead times, but if you call Jeff Ronne, I am sure he can give you an accurate window.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...t=reptile+area

I have nothing negative to say about AP's, but the lead time turned me off. I also liked how Jeff uses the tanks himself and was able to configure each tank to each individual reptiles needs.

I received my 6'x2'x17.5" 6322D Boaphile first week of Sept., I ordered it in mid-June so, 2-1/2 months lead time. I'm keeping my yearling suriname female in it. Love the enclosure, light as a feather, and I like the fact that Jeff installed everything I needed. I'm not handy so I didn't trust myself installing UTH, RHP, lighting. I was considering AP because of price but for me, I needed something ready to go out of the box. More expensive, definitely, but for me well worth it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skaukatt For This Useful Post:

dakski (09-21-2020)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123