Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,326

1 members and 1,325 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird eyes

Thanks

Re: Weird eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    It does make sense, & especially if he's isn't noticeably more cloudy now-? If it was an oncoming shed cycle, a few days should tell you one way or the other.
    Yea exactly, hes definitely not going into shed His eyes have been like this for about a week now and his body hasnt changed colour ir anything like that! So should I change the hides? As I said, hes had them for over a year and this is the first time this has happened

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 19,824 Times in 11,843 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sophieg View Post
    Yea exactly, hes definitely not going into shed His eyes have been like this for about a week now and his body hasnt changed colour ir anything like that! So should I change the hides? As I said, hes had them for over a year and this is the first time this has happened

I'd consider changing them, or else coating the inside with something smooth, harmless & non-toxic. I'll think on what that might be & get back to you...this takes some brain-storming.
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 04-09-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

Sophieg (04-09-2020)

Thanks

I'd consider changing them, or else coating the inside with something smooth, harmless & non-toxic. I'll think on what that might be & get back to you...this takes some brain-storming.
    Okay that's great, thank u

Thanks
    Thanked 19,824 Times in 11,843 Posts
    This might work, but I've never used it...& they claim it's non-toxic to plants & animals, but they don't always have delicate herps in mind when they think of pets.
    Plus, new hides are probably cheaper with no mess, lol...so it depends how much you like the look of your current hides (or the weight of them? plastic hides sometimes
    get flipped around because they're lighter weight). If you decide to try something like Flex Seal, try it on a scrap piece of wood or something first, & see if you can smell
    ANYTHING after it dries completely...and if you can, don't use it near snakes.

Product Description

From the makers of Flex Seal®
    FLEX SEAL ® LIQUID is liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it on, roll it on, dip it or pour it anywhere you need it!
    New Flex Seal Liquid is actually liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it, roll it, dip it or pour it anywhere you need a watertight, flexible rubberized coating. New Flex Seal Liquid blocks out air, water and moisture, prevents rust and corrosion, is mildew and chemical resistant, non-hazardous, non-flammable and safe around plants and animals. New Flex Seal Liquid is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and stops leaks fast! It’s perfect for:
    Roof’s & Gutters, Ponds & Bird Baths, Basements & Foundations, Tools & Sporting Equipment , Cars, Trucks & Vans, RV’s, Camper’s & Trailers, Boats & Watersports, Projects & Hobbies, And so much more…

Features and Benefits

• Brush on, Roll on, Dip or Pour
    • Non Hazardous & Non Toxic
    • Safe for Plants & Animals
    • Non Flammable & UV Resistant
    • Goes On Smooth & Covers Fast
    • Seals Out Water, Air & Moisture
    • Mildew and Chemical Resistant
    • Prevents Rust & Corrosion
    • Stops Noise & Vibrations
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

Sophieg (04-09-2020)

Thanks

This might work, but I've never used it...& they claim it's non-toxic to plants & animals, but they don't always have delicate herps in mind when they think of pets.
    Plus, new hides are probably cheaper with no mess, lol...so it depends how much you like the look of your current hides (or the weight of them? plastic hides sometimes
    get flipped around because they're lighter weight). If you decide to try something like Flex Seal, try it on a scrap piece of wood or something first, & see if you can smell
    ANYTHING after it dries completely...and if you can, don't use it near snakes.

Product Description

From the makers of Flex Seal
    FLEX SEAL LIQUID is liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it on, roll it on, dip it or pour it anywhere you need it!
    New Flex Seal Liquid is actually liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it, roll it, dip it or pour it anywhere you need a watertight, flexible rubberized coating. New Flex Seal Liquid blocks out air, water and moisture, prevents rust and corrosion, is mildew and chemical resistant, non-hazardous, non-flammable and safe around plants and animals. New Flex Seal Liquid is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and stops leaks fast! It’s perfect for:
    Roof’s & Gutters, Ponds & Bird Baths, Basements & Foundations, Tools & Sporting Equipment , Cars, Trucks & Vans, RV’s, Camper’s & Trailers, Boats & Watersports, Projects & Hobbies, And so much more…

Features and Benefits

• Brush on, Roll on, Dip or Pour
    • Non Hazardous & Non Toxic
    • Safe for Plants & Animals
    • Non Flammable & UV Resistant
    • Goes On Smooth & Covers Fast
    • Seals Out Water, Air & Moisture
    • Mildew and Chemical Resistant
    • Prevents Rust & Corrosion
    • Stops Noise & Vibrations
    Thank u! I'll look into it