Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,867

0 members and 2,867 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snake Mites

Thanks

Re: Snake Mites

I’m using a spray brand called ‘beaphar’

was in a bit of panic this morning ringing up local stores asking if any had any and because of the lock down many of them didn’t have any in stock except one store, would never usually go to this place because I don’t agree with how they treat their animals but it was the last resort and didn't want to wait around waiting for a delivery.

That would be brilliant if you could do that I would definitely buy a bottle of it off you, costs don’t bother me if it a great product like you say it is 😊

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    I've heard Frontline works very well too.
    This is what I used, my vet mentioned this and I saw the post from bcr229 that mentioned it also

Thanks

Hi guys! I’m new to the forum, but not to BP’s But Im glad to have a people to bounce ideas off of!
    Looking for an answer regarding vet/herp experience with mite treatments-
    My first BP (3 years ago) passed away from a very rare blood infection due to mites in her scales while she was in my herp’s care, even though I thoroughly cleaned and treated her for months on end.
    That said, I just got a baby BP (Friday) who I found a few small mites crawling on him on Sunday. Immediately, I cleaned his tank out, washed him and treated him with a permethrin spray. Now with my past upsetting experience, I would rather see my herp, so I called, but he is away till next week. Does anyone know if they would do any other treatments/methods/sprays/etc? I will continue to treat him with the spray, clean his tank, reduce humidity, etc. but I’m wondering if the trip down to my herp will not do much else than what I’m doing already. Any thoughts?
    Thanks!!
    - Lindsey &Leo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12