Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,627

0 members and 2,627 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    Thanks

Rehoming my normal female ball python

I have a normal female ball python for sale. My family and I are moving abroad and we can't take our snake with us, so I'm looking for a good home for my snake.

She is around two years old with a weight of 619 grams. I understand that she's currently slightly underweight, but she recently went on a feeding strike this winter which caused her some weight loss. She should be able to recover from this quickly since she started eating again in January.

Very docile and never showed hostility toward anyone.

The tank I currently have has a dimension of and includes a large hide, a water bowl, a piece of driftwood and two fake plants for clutter, as well as a thermostat, thermometer and humidity meter with probes, and a heating pad. I'm willing to sell all of the set-up along with my snake for $55. price is negotiable.

I live in the San Gabriel Valley within Los Angeles county. Pickup or nearby buyers are preferred.

Thanks

Re: Rehoming my normal female ball python

For those around the Los Angeles area, I'm willing to decrease the price to $30 for snake and enclosure included. I'm unable to take care of her anymore so I would really like to get her to a good place