Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 519

0 members and 519 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks

Where My NorCal people at?

Hey all!

This is a pretty neat concept! Single mom in the Sacramento area here. Honestly the concept of dating becoming harder hadn't even occurred to me, but I guess that makes sense. I'm totally fine with that though. Might as well have another filter to weed out the weenies that I don't want to date anyways

Who here is northern Californian? I'd love to get to know and meet people in my area that share the passion!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks

Re: Where My NorCal people at?

Hello! I am from the Redding area and pretty new to the forum. I'm verrry lucky that my husband loves snakes almost as much as I do. I have four snakes at the moment and hope to add one more this weekend!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    I'm not, but my snake is....hahahahaha.

I have a jungle carpet python coming from Riley Jimison of Riley's Reptiles. I forget which town, but he's in NorCal.

I'm just waiting on weather to have him shipped cross country to MA. So, for now, my snake is still in NorCal.

Any, welcome to the forum! Good luck meeting some NorCal folks. I'm sure you'll find some trickling in over the next few days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agardner810 View Post
    Hello! I am from the Redding area and pretty new to the forum. I'm verrry lucky that my husband loves snakes almost as much as I do. I have four snakes at the moment and hope to add one more this weekend!
    That is very lucky! And YAY! Nothing more exciting than adding to the family! What are you hoping to add? Do you already have a special snek picked out? Congrats! I'd love to see pictures when you get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    I'm not, but my snake is....hahahahaha.

I have a jungle carpet python coming from Riley Jimison of Riley's Reptiles. I forget which town, but he's in NorCal.

I'm just waiting on weather to have him shipped cross country to MA. So, for now, my snake is still in NorCal.

Any, welcome to the forum! Good luck meeting some NorCal folks. I'm sure you'll find some trickling in over the next few days.
    Riley's Reptiles is in my town! I can go visit your baby and send you some pictures if you want LOL. They are literally only about 20ish minutes from where I live! Small world. I have never actually heard of a jungle carpet python (I am pretty new to snake keeping, thought I have been a BP lover for about 20 years). Are you having bad weather where you are? We have been in the 70's and beautiful here for weeks.

Thanks

I will be getting a California King Snake.
    Last edited by agardner810; 02-26-2020 at 03:35 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to agardner810 For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (02-26-2020)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaRhea View Post
    That is very lucky! And YAY! Nothing more exciting than adding to the family! What are you hoping to add? Do you already have a special snek picked out? Congrats! I'd love to see pictures when you get it!

Riley's Reptiles is in my town! I can go visit your baby and send you some pictures if you want LOL. They are literally only about 20ish minutes from where I live! Small world. I have never actually heard of a jungle carpet python (I am pretty new to snake keeping, thought I have been a BP lover for about 20 years). Are you having bad weather where you are? We have been in the 70's and beautiful here for weeks.

Oh no kidding!?!?!? Small world indeed!

Here's the link to the thread I started about my new jungle

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...-birthday-gift

The weather here has still been too cold to ship. I'm in MA, so even though this year was pretty mild it's still winter in New England. Hopefully he'll be arriving early April.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agardner810 View Post
    I will be getting a California King Snake.
    Oh now neat!! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for pics!

Oh no kidding!?!?!? Small world indeed!

Here's the link to the thread I started about my new jungle

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...-birthday-gift

The weather here has still been too cold to ship. I'm in MA, so even though this year was pretty mild it's still winter in New England. Hopefully he'll be arriving early April.
    OH MY GOODNESS! He is just gorgeous! Wow wow wow. Those colors are very striking. You must be going out of your mind having to wait until April

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaRhea View Post
    Oh now neat!! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for pics!

OH MY GOODNESS! He is just gorgeous! Wow wow wow. Those colors are very striking. You must be going out of your mind having to wait until April
    Thanks!! I'm actually not stressing it as much as I thought I would. I knew when I made the purchase it would be a while before he actually arrived. But Riley is great, he's been keeping me updated and sending me some pics.

Once the weather gets nice, then I'll start freaking out, hahahha. And once I know he's shipped I'll be checking the FedEx tracking every two minutes, hahahahaha.

Thanks

Thanks!! I'm actually not stressing it as much as I thought I would. I knew when I made the purchase it would be a while before he actually arrived. But Riley is great, he's been keeping me updated and sending me some pics.

Once the weather gets nice, then I'll start freaking out, hahahha. And once I know he's shipped I'll be checking the FedEx tracking every two minutes, hahahahaha.

I am the exact same way!!! I will be buying an SBP Het Pied from Outback from the clutches they are incubating now. They are on the east coast so I am going to be in the same boat this spring/summer. Sweating bullets with the tracking page on auto refresh