Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,727

0 members and 2,727 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: ARS Racks

Thanks

ARS Racks

Has anyone on this site ordered a rack from their website?? I find their website rather hard to navigate. I need to find out what I need because I need three levels with 9706 drawers and 3 levels with 8514 drawers. Basically a custom set up.

Can't seem to get ahold of anyone to discuss my needs.

Just wondering if you all knew of a better way to get ahold of them.

Thanks
    L. West
    1.0 CORAL ALBINO BOA (OWEN)
    1.0 PANAMANIAN HYPO BOA (SAWYER)
    1.0 DUMERIL'S BOA (GRAYSON)
    1.0 ALBINO HONDURAN (RIVER)
    0.1 TANGERINE HONDURAN (FAITH)
    1.0 ALBINO TESSERA CORN SNAKE (RILEY)

Thanks

Re: ARS Racks

I've contacted the owner several times on their website and rec'd timely answers. The hybrids can't be modified to fit your needs right now, but FB can make most custom work. The original ARS can be modified somewhat with their level adjusters.

Mike

Thanks

I bought a single level 7030 in May. Called them up with my questions and they were nothing but nice, great group of people and very happy with the rack and the service.

Thanks

I purchased the 7010 hybrid system from them in may. Their product is excellent. Their communication in my case was terrible. Their website order form mis-calculated the number of tubs I was supposed to receive and they charged me for 16 extra tubs. In august, after not being able to get in touch with them by phone, email, or facebook, I asked for my money back. Magically the next day everything shipped. I ordered the 8 inch heat panel upgrade and they sent me the standard panels. Then they sent me 8 inch heat panels that were too long. On the third try, I got the right heat panels. I also ended up with a lot of extra parts that I didn't need. They told me to keep them or throw them out. How can that be cost effective to just give away components? Anyway, when I did get in touch with people they were super nice, and their product is the best or as good as anyone in the business in my opinion. I don't know if their business kicked up because of covid or they're always like that, but they seemed disorganized to say the least.