Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 900

0 members and 900 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: Aaron Update

Threaded View

Thanks

Aaron Update

I posted several thank you's here but this one will be an update. I lot of people helped me so I figured I would just throw out a quick update.
    Aaron is now eating and is such a big handsome boy in fact he is big enough for his first rat starting next feeding. The age's I gave were unfortunately wrong in some of my previous posts.Took him to an exotic vet because I noticed after I went to my first expo that he was way smaller than what I thought he should be for his age. Turns out he is around a year and 2 months. I was given so much false info when I first started but I now know much more than I did then especially not to trust random pet store employee's. I know that here or a vet is probably the best place to get answers. He is doing well with handling he is defensive when I first get him out but after a minute or two he calms down and loves to explore around. He love's to get out and try to hide in the couch cushions. He really liked Christmas because there were so many rapping paper tubes to go through! He is a very healthy boy with much exploring ahead of him. I realized I made many mistakes back then but now I know and those will hopefully never happen again I look back and wonder how I even made some of them. I will be moving into my own place soon so I won't have to worry about driving so far to get to the vet as I will be moving closer to the city. So happy to see him thriving.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran_songs For This Useful Post:

Absololol (02-16-2020)