Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,105

0 members and 3,105 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD

Threaded View

Thanks

2019 Jungle het Blood Litter

A few years ago I started a project based around blood boas. I acquired two pure El Salvador blood boas from Cutting Edge. And also got a pair of het albino/blood boas plus a trio of jungle pos het bloods from Chris Gilbert. Aside from the pair of het albino/bloods all of them have pretty good temperaments and I really like their small size. They're all of breeding age now and I had my first litter last year. The cross was a jungle pos het blood female with my El Salvador blood male. Unfortunately the female did not prove out to be het blood, but I did get four very pretty jungle babies all of which are 100% het blood. I'm repeating that pairing this season with a different female who hopefully proves out to be het blood. I also paired the 1.1 het albino/bloods this season as well. So fingers crossed I'll get two litters out of my blood project in the next couple months.

Female. Definitely the feistiest one of the litter.

Male, only one in the litter to have a striped tail like his dam.

Female, smallest of the litter in part because she was very stubborn about eating in the beginning. She's starting to catch up in size and so far has the nicest color of the litter. She might end up being a keeper.

Male, this lil guy was the first to eat and has never hesitated during feeding time. It's nice when they start out as good eaters : )

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to outworldreptiles For This Useful Post:

Bodie (02-12-2020),dakski (02-12-2020),gunkle (02-12-2020),jmcrook (02-12-2020),Kam (02-12-2020),richardhind1972 (02-12-2020)