Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,147

3 members and 3,144 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: New Additions!

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

New Additions!

Picked up this pair today! Black Head 100% het Hypo. They are so much better looking in person. Can't wait to pair them up in the future and I'm going pair the male with a few females when he's ready too

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Alexiel03; 01-27-2020 at 12:40 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

Bodie (01-27-2020),Bogertophis (01-27-2020),dr del (01-29-2020),rufretic (01-27-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts
    Black head is an amazing project! Congrats.
    I'm hoping to make some black head DG combos this year but I'm not sure my girl will be quite ready this season. Blackhead calico stuff is amazing, if you haven't already you should look into it. I'm sure it will be amazing with hypo too. Good luck with the project!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (01-27-2020)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: New Additions!

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    Black head is an amazing project! Congrats.
    I'm hoping to make some black head DG combos this year but I'm not sure my girl will be quite ready this season. Blackhead calico stuff is amazing, if you haven't already you should look into it. I'm sure it will be amazing with hypo too. Good luck with the project!
    I agree, black head is an amazing gene! I've always wanted to work with a dark morph but I don't really care for cinnamon or black pastel much, not enough combos that I actually like from those 2 to start working with it. Then I discovered the black head gene! the supers are gorgeous too!

I can't wait to put the male to my mojave, ghi, YB, and leopard stuff when he's ready.

Cool thing about the breeder I got them from is he's local and he also works with the Arroyo gene! He's doing the same thing I had in mind too lol (black head arroyo/rios) I traded the male OD mojave pos arroyo for this pair. I can't wait to see if that boy proves out for him.

I also got to see a couple secret projects, but I won't disclose any of that , though I will say one of them looks really awesome!

I also saw a pinstripe combo that I actually liked too, other than DG Lemonblasts, It was a pinstripe black pastel hypo. They look amazing in person
    and I got to see this too!!

He also said that my arroyo mojave male could be a rio, i showed him all the hatchlings I had from that clutch and he said they all look arroyo. So either I got great odds or he's a rio lol

Let me know if you do black head DG, I was curious about it myself, has anyone made that combo yet? I wonder what it looks like.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Alexiel03; 01-27-2020 at 10:48 PM.