Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 517

0 members and 517 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,840 Times in 4,770 Posts

Stephen Richardson scalybabies.com Good Guy

With the imminent death of the FaunaClassifieds Board of Inquiry I'm going to copy the reviews I've posted there over the years here and a few other places, so they'll still be available.

I paid Stephen Richardson ( http://www.scalybabies.com/ ) for a 2013 female Tarahumara Mountain Boa back in January of 2014. Due to the unusually cold winter we had this year Stephen couldn't safely ship her from CA to WV until April, so I want to thank him for his patience.

She arrived healthy, mite free, and packed very well. Her shipping heat pack was still warm and despite her coast to coast trip she wasn't at all upset when I inspected her and put her into her quarantine enclosure.

As an update, I still have her and she gave me a beautiful litter of babies in 2019.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bcr229 For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (02-16-2022),AR29 (12-01-2021),Bogertophis (01-16-2020),Hugsplox (12-21-2021),jmcrook (01-16-2020),Reptile$ 4 Life (05-22-2020)

Thanks

Re: Stephen Richardson scalybabies.com Good Guy

Quote Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
    With the imminent death of the FaunaClassifieds Board of Inquiry I'm going to copy the reviews I've posted there over the years here and a few other places, so they'll still be available.

I paid Stephen Richardson ( http://www.scalybabies.com/ ) for a 2013 female Tarahumara Mountain Boa back in January of 2014. Due to the unusually cold winter we had this year Stephen couldn't safely ship her from CA to WV until April, so I want to thank him for his patience.

She arrived healthy, mite free, and packed very well. Her shipping heat pack was still warm and despite her coast to coast trip she wasn't at all upset when I inspected her and put her into her quarantine enclosure.

As an update, I still have her and she gave me a beautiful litter of babies in 2019.
    Thank you so much for posting this feedback!

I recently received my second pair of Tarahuamra boas from Stephen (other pair was from a different breeder,) and I couldn't be happier. He produces some gorgeous snakes. Both of the boas i received were indeed the ones I selected and they both readily accepted f/t after I let them settle in.

l love that he takes videos of all his babies, which really allows you to see the snakes well and select the one you like most. His packaging is second to none. He does it 100% by the book and goes above and beyond to ensure the snakes are comfortable and not jostling around.

If anyone is looking for a quality Tarahumara Boa, I recommend you check him out. He was very easy to work with and the passion he has for his animals is highly evident when you speak to him/review his website.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AR29 For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (02-16-2022),bcr229 (12-15-2021),Bogertophis (12-15-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,840 Times in 4,770 Posts
    I'm glad to hear that he's doing so well. The one I got from him gave me some gorgeous babies a few years ago.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcr229 For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (02-16-2022),AR29 (12-16-2021)

Thanks

I have an albino black pastel male I got from him and he has been healthy and doing great. Had to assist feed a couple of times to get him going but he eats fine on his own now.

My costumer service experience as also very good.

Sent from my SM-S426DL using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel_Effler For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (02-16-2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AR29 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this feedback!

I recently received my second pair of Tarahuamra boas from Stephen (other pair was from a different breeder,) and I couldn't be happier. He produces some gorgeous snakes. Both of the boas i received were indeed the ones I selected and they both readily accepted f/t after I let them settle in.

l love that he takes videos of all his babies, which really allows you to see the snakes well and select the one you like most. His packaging is second to none. He does it 100% by the book and goes above and beyond to ensure the snakes are comfortable and not jostling around.

If anyone is looking for a quality Tarahumara Boa, I recommend you check him out. He was very easy to work with and the passion he has for his animals is highly evident when you speak to him/review his website.
    OO. I'm going to bookmark this guy. Tarahumara boa is on my wishlist. That or a Crawl Cay. Which ever I can find when I'm ready for one is what I'll go for. Both localities are gorgeous and stay a nice size.