Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,967

0 members and 2,967 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Threaded View

BPnet Veteran NewmanLovesSnakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Leviathan Progression Thread

Last week I went to town which is something i don't do too often and i decided to stop into the local pet store. I saw they had normal ball pythons for a price i could not refuse. I had a couple of empty tanks laying around at the house so my wife talked me into getting this big boy or girl. Which is pretty shocking because my wife is far from a snake lover. I took the biggest one they had because it looked good and healthy. I set his enclosure up based off of the suggested guide in the other threads and his enclosure looks great and is holding temps and humidty wonderfully. Hes been out every night like clock work when the lights go out, exploring, drinking water or soaking since ive brought him home which i know are good signs. Ive not touched him or disturbed him since brining him home because i plan on feeding him next week and I know handling comes last. Im excited to have another ball python and i cant believe i paid less than $40 for this monster. A new snake is always a good way to start off the new year lol

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewmanLovesSnakes For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (01-16-2020),gunkle (01-16-2020),Luvyna (01-16-2020)