Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,750

0 members and 2,750 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull

Thread: Rack Systems

Thanks

Rack Systems

I have been contemplating for some time now on getting a snake rack. My daughter and I currently have 7 BPs and currently they are all in enclosures, which you can imagine is taking up a lot of room.

Anyways, does anyone have feed back on the VE CB70 or Super-70 racks? I am leaning this way because they offer free shipping and I can get the tubs and rack from the same place. I do love the Animal Plastics T8 I have but you have to wait forever and I have to order the tubs separately. I'd love to go with Freedom Breeder but I do not have the space for something 10 high. C-Serpents also look great but the quote I received is a few hundred more than Reptile Basics.

I want to go with two 5 high racks side by side as they will fit under a shelving unit where I would keep a couple other animals we have.
    ssmith73

1.0 Albino Enchi
    1.0 Butter/Mojave BEL

0.1 Pied
    0.1 Butter/Ghost
    0.1 Albino
    0.1 Pastel

1.0 Western Hognose
    0.1 Merauke BTS

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I went with Reptile Basics' CB-70 racks and ordered tubs from Vision. I still love the racks and they are still performing well 2 years in. Ordering the V-70 was a pain because initially half of them arrived broken due to (I can't remember but it might have been Fed-ex) shipping, but Vision was great about replacing them free of charge. One thing I appreciate about those tubs is that I can very easily see through them with a flashlight so I don't have to open them all the time. Reasons I went with Reptile basics: price, lead time, 4" recessed heat and probe areas, an inset and full density(I believe, it's been awhile) back panel which I think adds stability and insulation and a good gap between tubs and ceiling so I didn't have to modify my tubs.

Just what got me to try RB, but I think you'll be pleased with many companies. Also, if you don't already have one, try a dimming thermostat with your new set up...So great for temps and humidity!