Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,911

3 members and 2,908 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: Morph help

Threaded View

Thanks

Morph help

So, I have been researching how to make silver streak ball pythons. Not because I want to breed, but because I want to learn as much as I can about the snakes I have... And I have read that the silver streak morph genetics consists of a black pewter and a pastel BUT I have also read that this morph consists of a cinnamon and a pastel.
    This is leaving me with a few questions. And I have been trying to find answers... but either I am not typing in the right questions in Google, or I am going down the wrong rabbit holes because the information I find is limited or contradictory.

1) how do you make a silver streak morph?
    2) how do you make a cinnamon morph (if it is a morph)?
    3) How do you make a pastel (if it is a morph)? I will say for this question though, I read that pastels aren't morphs. It's a genetic thing that causes a lighter variant of a normal pattern.
    4) How do you make a pewter & black pewter?
    5) Do any of these morphs carry the "wobble gene"?

I'm sorry if these questions seem really simple, or dumb... but I have never come up with such back and forth information... When I researched Blue Eye Leucistics the information is the same on every site I choose. Maybe it's because BEL's are more sought after... Or maybe it's because silver streaks are a new morph... I don't know. But it's frustrating.

Anyway. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 12-07-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: TOS Violation