Still no response from either of my cage manufacturers regarding parts/panels for my existing cages. May just get a 4x8’ sheet of 3/8” pvc from Lowe’s and cut pieces to divide and reshelve my T25 and divide my 8’x32x24”. Would also leave enough extra material to make a two level level rack that could hold combos of 12/28qt sterilite tubs for hatchling/yearling grow out space.

If those tubs are indeed the same heights as they are listed online (will measure at
Wal-Mart before committing to cutting and building) I might just do this. Could make all necessary cage amendments AND add a tiny rack all said and done for like $150-160? And that would include tubs, heat for the rack, as well as two 3D printed perches for the smaller tubs.

Would be white pvc but at this point I’m not sure I care? Pretty sure this would save enough $ to fund the cost of two 100watt pro-heat RHPs for the divided 8’ cage when they become needed and fully complete all changes needed with caging for every current critter in my care for the next several years.

Or I could use those savings to buy more snakes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk