Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,185

3 members and 3,182 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    did someone say orange

https://imgur.com/a/d89owxx

thats cinnamon, banana, genetic stripe. not sure how it holds up but everyone else seems to be colorblind showing off yellow sneks hehe. i absolutely fell in love with these guys when i saw them.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

Re: SHOW ME YOUR ORANGE COLORED BP!!..No babies pls, but 2yo+ Orange hue &morph pls??

Quote Originally Posted by cantsearch View Post
    did someone say orange

https://imgur.com/a/d89owxx

thats cinnamon, banana, genetic stripe. not sure how it holds up but everyone else seems to be colorblind showing off yellow sneks hehe. i absolutely fell in love with these guys when i saw them.

I agree most of the snakes posted are closer to yellow than orange but that's because I don't think anyone has a true orange adult. The ones you posted are a nice orange but won't be orange as adults. I've seen some amazing orange banana/coral glow combos as hatchlings but they all go yellow as adults. I'm still hopeful with the right combo we will find a way to have an orange adult bp but only time will tell.

Thanks
    Thanks guys. I have been looking into cinnamon and more importantly gen stripe which seems to be very promising and taking the orange further than lots of others, including taking the orange further out in time than the super short lived CG and Ban which are truly spectacular but for so short a time. And yes I have seen lots of yellow but again the point of the thread was exactly that.....i was asking to see if anyone HELD their juvenile coloration specifically orange hue. Thanks for sharing, hope it holds...again personally I believe cinnamon and gen strip will ultimately be part of the key to getting us there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234