Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,337

1 members and 2,336 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: SHOW ME YOUR ORANGE COLORED BP!!..No babies pls, but 2yo+ Orange hue &morph pls??

My albino clown is orange as orange gets. I can't post a pic right now ill try when I get home.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EDR For This Useful Post:

Sonny1318 (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    Really????? Albino Clown....pls post. I am very anxious to see him or her. If u have trouble< i can even give u my email as I would love to see pics. Thanks in advance. Anyone have any Cinnamon Pinstripe genes and sub adult pics? seems like one way that breeders are getting some orange to stick around. Keep em coming, because why not? who doesnt love more snake pics anyway....Orange coloration please if u have em......sub adult and beyond

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Here is my male, he is outside your age requirements as he's not quite a year, but at 1200g he's full adult sized and coloration:

Mango is Banana Enchi Orange Ghost and that lock is to a single gene Calico girl.

Best,

Paul

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pbenner For This Useful Post:

Kam (12-03-2019)

Thanks

Re: SHOW ME YOUR ORANGE COLORED BP!!..No babies pls, but 2yo+ Orange hue &morph pls??

Quote Originally Posted by BPJD View Post
    Really????? Albino Clown....pls post.
    Yeah sorry I didn't get around to posting it last night. I will tonight for sure though.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

Thanks

Wink Re: SHOW ME YOUR ORANGE COLORED BP!!..No babies pls, but 2yo+ Orange hue &morph pls??

Quote Originally Posted by pbenner View Post
    Here is my male, he is outside your age requirements as he's not quite a year, but at 1200g he's full adult sized and coloration:

Mango is Banana Enchi Orange Ghost and that lock is to a single gene Calico girl.

Paul
    Thanks for sharing
    This thread is rated "PG" so keep em coming but keep em clean LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BPJD View Post
    Really????? Albino Clown....pls post. I am very anxious to see him or her. If u have trouble< i can even give u my email as I would love to see pics. Thanks in advance. Anyone have any Cinnamon Pinstripe genes and sub adult pics? seems like one way that breeders are getting some orange to stick around. Keep em coming, because why not? who doesnt love more snake pics anyway....Orange coloration please if u have em......sub adult and beyond
    I haven't seen a cinnamon pin but I know cinnamon enchi makes a really nice dark orange combo. I'll be going for that combo with Desert Ghost as well so hopefully that will really clean it up and brighten it. I will also have genetic black back in the mix and cinnamon enchi genetic black back is another really crazy dark orange combo, you can check it out on wobp http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...innamon-enchi/ I unfortunately have not seen one as an adult but from what I've seen of Desert Ghost combos, they don't change much from hatchling to adult, just brighten up a bit. If you have not seen Desert Ghost adults, you can see what I'm talking about with pictures of my adults here: https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...5-Desert-Ghost

Thanks

This is my Orange dream lesser enchi, he is almost 2 years old now and still has a lot of color bright dark yellow in the sunlight it's orange

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    If you haven't learned something new today ,,,, go listen to: Gang Starr - Moment of truth. ​R.I.P

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albert420 For This Useful Post:

Kam (12-03-2019),Sonny1318 (12-03-2019)

Thanks

So finally here yah go. She used to have better white on orange contrast when she was younger but I really like the deep oranges going down her spine.

Now this shot is from April 2018 but she pretty much has the same colors now. Sorry if the picture quality isn't thee best and if its older. I do have more recent shots of her but this is the best and newest one I got for now.
    Last edited by EDR; 12-03-2019 at 08:04 AM.

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EDR For This Useful Post:

dr del (12-05-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    So finally here yah go. She used to have better white on orange contrast when she was younger but I really like the deep oranges going down her spine.

Now this shot is from April 2018 but she pretty much has the same colors now. Sorry if the picture quality isn't thee best and if its older. I do have more recent shots of her but this is the best and newest one I got for now.
    Great looking snake, thanks for sharing. Any cinnamon pins that have kept their orange out there? Any Banana/CG's out there that have kept their baby orange? let us see them.......

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BPJD For This Useful Post:

dr del (12-05-2019),EDR (12-04-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,897 Times in 2,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EDR View Post

Wow that is just simply beautiful !!

I can take it off your hands if you like .. I can be there in about 15 hours !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zincubus For This Useful Post:

dr del (12-05-2019),EDR (12-04-2019)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast