Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,230

1 members and 3,229 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AP cage

Thanks
    I ordered my A10 Animal Plastics arboreal enclosure on November 8 2019 and it arrived today just shy of 6 months!, 26 weeks. My only real complaint is he charges your credit card at the time of order and I believe this is against his credit card agreement?

I don't even have the snake that is going in this enclosure so I ordered with plenty of time. I also had a couple of requests and he was able to accommodate them. He installed a heat panel, a screen, and 2 LED light strips. I wanted 2 because I like to have 1 I can turn on at any time if I want or need to see inside the enclosure and the other one controlled by the herpstat.

He does nice work and packages very well. Out of all the options he is a great deal if you are not in a rush, I wasn't. I built my Boa a large enclosure because I could build a decent large enclosure for less than he would charge after shipping is included. Just my honest opinion.

BPnet Senior Member AbsoluteApril's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,296 Posts

Re: AP cage

Quote Originally Posted by Alien View Post
    My only real complaint is he charges your credit card at the time of order and I believe this is against his credit card agreement?
    I've always been charged at the time of order, just ordered and was charged for some new stuff Friday in fact
    For the Horde!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123