Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,015

2 members and 3,013 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AP cage

Thanks

AP cage

I got a text from FedEx saying I had a delivery coming Friday. I couldn’t remember ordering anything and I thought maybe I went on a drunk amazon bender. Then I got another text and realized it was the AP cage I ordered July 10th! Guess my (not so small anymore) retic is getting to move into his new digs this weekend! Then I can move my boa into his old cage and one of my bigger female BP’s will get an upgrade too. Now that I’m typing this, is sure sounds like a lot of work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: AP cage

Quote Originally Posted by bhsurf4 View Post
    I got a text from FedEx saying I had a delivery coming Friday. I couldn’t remember ordering anything and I thought maybe I went on a drunk amazon bender. Then I got another text and realized it was the AP cage I ordered July 10th! Guess my (not so small anymore) retic is getting to move into his new digs this weekend! Then I can move my boa into his old cage and one of my bigger female BP’s will get an upgrade too. Now that I’m typing this, is sure sounds like a lot of work!!

Dang, their lead times are this far out? Holy, I thought they had another setup being ran to cut lead times down.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks

don’t forget to allow 24-48 hours for the sealant to dry and air out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Dang, their lead times are this far out? Holy, I thought they had another setup being ran to cut lead times down.
    I ordered one 5 weeks ago and don’t expect it for another 12-13 weeks. Their “quick ship” cage I ordered took about 10 weeks for me to get.

Thanks

AP cage

Quote Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
    I ordered one 5 weeks ago and don’t expect it for another 12-13 weeks. Their “quick ship” cage I ordered took about 10 weeks for me to get.
    The cage I ordered was supposedly a quick ship item! But, they are good people (Iowa folks!) and you can’t beat their prices.

Last edited by bhsurf4; 11-27-2019 at 11:11 PM.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

don’t forget to allow 24-48 hours for the sealant to dry and air out.

An two, three more days for the temps to regulate.

Worth the wait

Thanks

The cage I ordered was supposedly a quick ship item! But, they are good people (Iowa folks!) and you can’t beat their prices.

thats a problem of you ask me. They need to get it figured out fast. I just ordered a boa master cage to try out because I didn’t want to wait another 10 weeks for a quick ship size cage I would need. Price was better on it but it’s only 3’x2’ vs 4’x2. Either way. Depending how I like this cage...if the price isn’t too much more for them, I could have more in my future, since they supposedly (won’t know until I get it, they claim 2 weeks) ship out sooo much faster.

Thanks

thats a problem of you ask me. They need to get it figured out fast. I just ordered a boa master cage to try out because I didn’t want to wait another 10 weeks for a quick ship size cage I would need. Price was better on it but it’s only 3’x2’ vs 4’x2. Either way. Depending how I like this cage...if the price isn’t too much more for them, I could have more in my future, since they supposedly (won’t know until I get it, they claim 2 weeks) ship out sooo much faster.
    When I ordered it, the plan was to see how it worked for me, and possibly order at least 2 more. One for my boa and one for my burm (temporary only I’m building bigger enclosures) and eventually use them for my larger female BP’s. Never imagined it would be 4 months! Not sure if there was a mixup or they are that busy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 465 Posts

I don't really see as much of a problem as people make it out to be. Because they have on their website that their products can take 12-18 weeks. Plus even under quick ship, it says it's no guarantees it'll be faster. At least theyre upfront and honest about it, so you just have to plan for it to take awhile. Last I heard they did get a second facility, but it's not fully up and going yet.
    Start your own dubia roach colony with Roach Rancher!

Instagram - @AliceAnaconda

0.1.0 Cat "Anna"
    -----
    1.1.0 Emerald Tree Boa "Amanda & Samantha"
    0.1.0 Merauke Scrub Python "Victoria"
    0.1.0 Titanium Reticulated Python "Alice"
    1.0.0 Eastern Indigo
    -----
    0.0.4 Alligator Snapping Turtle "Deborah"
    0.0.2 Florida Snapping Turtles
    0.0.1 Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman "Caroline"
    0.0.1 100% Het Black Dragon Asian Water Monitor
    -----
    0.0.1 Antilles Pink Toe Tarantula "Katherine"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wnateg For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteApril (11-29-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    See if I know I need cages. I'll randomly place one order and I'll add more or change as necessary. As long as they haven't started on your order you can keep adding and you still retain your place in queue. I ordered one cage and waited like two months and added two other ones.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

jmcrook (11-28-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast