Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,087

2 members and 3,085 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Threaded View

Thanks

Question Red pupils in BP's

Hello, I have a few questions and I'm hoping to find answers because I haven't really been able to find anything online yet. Back in September I bought a beautiful baby pastel champagne boy. In the first picture I saw of him he was a pretty salmon color and I couldn't really see his eyes. When I recieved him I didn't really like the way he was packaged there was only styrofoam and paper, he was packaged with dry paper towels and was cold to the touch. Now I did buy him online from a place in LA, California to Minnesota which is where I live. Their website had good reviews, just a few complaints about mites. Now when I took him out to inspect him I took a look at his eyes I was very excited but curious because I noticed that he had totally black sclera's and ruby red pupils. I researched but the only thing I could find was that it happens with BEL BP's and I can't find anything else. I'm curious if maybe there's a little more to my pastel champagne. He also has a small ring near his tail which I'm also curious about.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!
    Last edited by Noemi98; 11-18-2019 at 06:23 AM.