Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,882

1 members and 1,881 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Super Super Stoked! Mango got his Man Card

Over the weekend I opted to go for my first pairing ever. This female came to me a while back on a semi-permanent loan from a friend who needed to clear out a couple of adult females to make space. She's been eating like a beast for me and is a rather solid single-gene calico girl.

I put them together and checked in on them periodically over the next two or so hours, at the end of that time they were wrapped up and I got this picture, the angle wasn't good but they were vent to vent.

I left them together for the entire day and night, checking on them every few hours (I'm nervous) and saw them go from unlocked to locked multiple times throughout the 24 hour cycle.

I took him out the next day and offered him a meal, which he took with alacrity.

So, here begins my first breeding season ever. I've got another female for him to nail as well. She's a 1700g Pastel Mojave Spider Hypo who has not been bred previously but is a good solid eater. I'll drop them together after the next time she poos and I can get a better weight on her than she's 1870g full of digested rats.

Wish me luck!

Paul

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pbenner For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (10-22-2019),PghBall (10-24-2019)

Thanks
    Hrmm. I wouldn't use terms like "Nail" and " getting his Man Card" here. This is a PG oriented message board that child age BP owners do use. It's better to just use conventional breeding language

(Not trying to rain on your parade, I wish you all the best with the hatchlings)
    Captain of "The Good Ship Blip"