Hey y’all, don’t post much on here but wanted some advice on Bioactive, this is what I’m working with....829g 4 year old normal male Ramsey. I have been culturing spring tails and three different types of ISO’s (powder orange, Clown and dwarf whites) I have my own mixture of substrate that I’ve used successfully for 3 crested geckos, Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli, Pixie frog, and my red eye crocodile skink. Here’s my issue, everyone has a UTH that isn’t Bioactive, is it just common practice to use a CHE? Well anyways here’s the finished product in an exo terra medium low. I still have to black out the sides tomm but this will set for a week or so before Ramsey is introduced, he’s actually just starting his pre shed today. Any advice would be great!
Edit: I have only spring tails and dwarf whites in there. Nothing else, but would any other insects benefit from this kind of environment? Also once everything’s established that’s when I will begin the heating test phase. Along with installing the accurite, ambient temp in this room maintains 80degrees year around btw. (Gotta love living in central Florida) btw the skull is only there for ascetic purposes while everything settles....there’s nothing in there but ISO’s and springtails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk